4. CONFIRMING, CANCELING & CHANGING YOUR ORDERS
5. Returns And Exchanges Policy
PrintCartridgePro.com will exchange or refund your purchase under the following conditions:
1) We will not exchange or refund for an empty cartridge or one that has less than 30% of its life expectancy remaining – we’re sincerely sorry for this but if a cartridge is; empty then the client has already received all the value of the product or, if they’ve used up to 70% of the suspect product it could be concluded that it was good enough to use and shouldn’t be expected to be free.
2) The warranty period on all products is 12 months from the date of purchase which can be verified by the code tag on the suspect cartridge. Cartridges advance-exchanged and found to be past the 12-month warranty period will subject the client to a charge on their credit card for the cartridge that was shipped to them.
3) An exchange will be made at NO COST to the customer in the unlikely event that their print cartridge does not meet their expectations. Simply contact our office by your preferred method and inform us of the suspected defect and we will eMail you an RMA and free UPS return label to return the product, once it is determined to have at least 30% of it’s life expectancy remaining a replacement cartridge will be shipped to the client at no cost.
a. Under some circumstances an advanced-exchange product will be offered to the client. Please use the “Contact Us” link to get in touch with us right away if this is required.
4) To return a product for a refund please use the “Contact Us” link to request an RMA and free UPS return label.
a. A refund request for a suspect defective product will handled as follows: Upon receipt of the suspect product it will be examined by our in-house experts and if it is; 1) within the 12-month warranty period, 2) defective, 3) and at least 30% full, a refund will be issued in the form of Store Credit.
b. A refund request for any other reason will be handled as follows: 1) The client must send the product in at their own expense, 2) it will be inspected to confirm it is in fact our product, 3) upon confirmation that it is our product the date codes will be examined to determine whether or not the product is within the 12-month warranty period, 4) those products within the 12-month warranty period will be returned to inventory and the client will be refunded (in the form of Store Credit or a company check) at a 25% reduction [25% re-stocking fee] of the original purchase price.
6. ORDER AND PAYMENT TERMS
You agree that Your placement of any Order and/or membership in any programs offered by PrintCartridgePro.com on the Site is sufficient to satisfy the Statute of Frauds, and no further writing is required. Terms of payment are within PrintCartridgePro.coms sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment must be received by PrintCartridgePro.com prior to acceptance of an order. PrintCartridgePro.com may accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.